Re: Question about Mantra

  • hellmayo
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 4, 2002
      Thank you for your excellent answer. It
      encapsulates traditional thinking on this issue very
      well.<br><br>My teacher Oshana sais that we should always unpack
      concepts.<br><br>I agree that preparation is not a guarantee, but I
      would say that it is a necessity. Though this
      preparation may have happened in a past life - just to
      confound things.<br><br>So then what is Grace? Is it not
      another word for a miracle. <br><br>When Ramana Maharshi
      met Papaji (HWL Poonja) he could see that he was
      ready to Awaken. So it seems that there are 'signs' to
      be seen.<br><br>best
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: