Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: New_theory/Bobby

Expand Messages
  • texasbg2000
    ... Sorry Karta, it burned out after a few years. It was fun though. Mine was the David Paradise from Comptronics. They cost about 595 dollars new. Maybe
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8, 2003
      > dear Bobby,
      >
      > if you are not using the devices would
      > you sell them for me?
      >
      > love, Karta

      Sorry Karta, it burned out after a few years. It was fun though.
      Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics. They cost about 595
      dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.

      Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap. When he comes back you might
      ask him about it.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Nina
      ... Have y all ever seen the second half of the movie Until the End of the World ? Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming machine - it seems worse than heroin.
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
        <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
        > > dear Bobby,
        > >
        > > if you are not using the devices would
        > > you sell them for me?
        > >
        > > love, Karta
        >
        > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
        > few years. It was fun though.
        > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
        > They cost about 595
        > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
        >
        > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
        > When he comes back you might
        > ask him about it.
        >
        > Love
        > Bobby G.

        Have y'all ever seen the second half
        of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
        Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
        machine - it seems worse than heroin.
        Karta, you oughta watch it before
        you invest in any machines. Recall also
        of the experiments with rats who were
        shown the button connected to stimulators
        of the pleasure centers in their brains.
        They pressed that button again and again
        until their little rat bodies plopped over
        dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
        machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
        garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
        that might get more use would be a machine
        use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
        Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/

        Nina
      • satkartar7
        ... eivably good.      The Hedonistic Imperative predicts we are poised to explore a spectrum of outrageously beautiful states of consciousness.
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
          > Have y'all ever seen the second half
          > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
          > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
          > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
          > Karta, you oughta watch it before
          > you invest in any machines. Recall also
          > of the experiments with rats who were
          > shown the button connected to stimulators
          > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
          > They pressed that button again and again
          > until their little rat bodies plopped over
          > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
          > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
          > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
          > that might get more use would be a machine
          > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
          > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/
          >


          hahaha it is done already..

          paradise enginering

          <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

          Try summoning up the most delightful
          fantasy you can imagine. Try and imagine,
          too, feeling more blissfully fulfilled
          in pursuing whatever you love and value
          than you've ever felt before.

                Unfortunately it's quite futile.
          We run such simulations on legacy
          wetware. Even the most virile imagination
          glimpses only a shadow of the
          biological nirvana awaiting our
          descendants. For decoding the human
          genome allows happiness beyond the
          bounds of contemporary human experience
          to be genetically pre-programmed. In
          a post-Darwinian era of paradise- engineering, life on earth will be inconc=
          eivably good.

                The Hedonistic Imperative predicts
          we are poised to explore a spectrum
          of outrageously beautiful states of consciousness. Potentially, states of
          consciousness far more sublime than
          today's fleeting "peak experiences"
          can become part of the texture of
          everyday life. The advent of utopian biotechnology permits our genetically =
          enriched descendants to be animated by gradients of immense well-being - in =

          contrast to our animalistic mix of
          pleasure and pain. In the new
          reproductive era of "designer babies", gradients of innate bliss can form t=
          he bedrock of invincible mental health.

                  Today, the prospect of paradise-engineering still sounds weird,
          Brave New Worldish - and perhaps "unnatural". Yet the metabolic pathways
          underlying heavenly states of
          consciousness are neither more nor
          less "natural" than any other patterns
          of matter and energy elsewhere in space-time.

          for now I'll get the Brain machine for
          $7.99 and Perl Jam's binaural Beat

          check these out 'God state helmetc'

          http://www.centerpointe.com/demo/index.cfm

          http://www.bidstrup.com/mystic.htm

          http://www.avsjournal.com/shaktihelmet.html

          http://www.innerworlds.50megs.com/


          > Nina
        • Nina
          ... LOL, Karta! Finally, a really good reason for Monsanto to exist. Um, can one be retro-actively genetically engineered? still laughin , Nina
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7"
            <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > hahaha it is done already..
            >
            > paradise enginering
            >
            > <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

            LOL, Karta! Finally, a really good reason for Monsanto to exist.

            Um, can one be retro-actively genetically engineered?

            still laughin',
            Nina
          • texasbg2000
            ... I sense a little derision. It s alright though, my little machine was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin. I had a few friends that would not hook up
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
              <murrkis@y...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
              > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
              > > > dear Bobby,
              > > >
              > > > if you are not using the devices would
              > > > you sell them for me?
              > > >
              > > > love, Karta
              > >
              > > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
              > > few years. It was fun though.
              > > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
              > > They cost about 595
              > > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
              > >
              > > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
              > > When he comes back you might
              > > ask him about it.
              > >
              > > Love
              > > Bobby G.
              >
              > Have y'all ever seen the second half
              > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
              > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
              > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
              > Karta, you oughta watch it before
              > you invest in any machines. Recall also
              > of the experiments with rats who were
              > shown the button connected to stimulators
              > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
              > They pressed that button again and again
              > until their little rat bodies plopped over
              > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
              > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
              > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
              > that might get more use would be a machine
              > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
              > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/
              >
              > Nina

              I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
              was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

              I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
              like me. Heh, heh.

              Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night and
              day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

              What was interesting to me was that the brainwave entrainment stopped
              working on me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
              proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
              intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
              least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

              Still shakin'
              Bobby G.
            • Nina
              ... Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up to that dream machine,
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
                <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
                > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

                Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up to
                that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                jealousy. :)

                > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
                > like me. Heh, heh.
                >
                > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

                Yep.

                > What was interesting to me was that the
                > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

                Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.

                > Still shakin'
                > Bobby G.

                Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                http://www.thechimachine.com/

                still undulating,
                Nina
              • texasbg2000
                ... machine ... to ... Hi Nina: Not a problem. I was surprised to see that you can get one of the machines now for $129 on one of the sites that Karta looked
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 10, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
                  <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
                  > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                  > > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little
                  machine
                  > > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.
                  >
                  > Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                  > anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up
                  to
                  > that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                  > jealousy. :)

                  Hi Nina:

                  Not a problem.
                  I was surprised to see that you can get one of the machines now for
                  $129 on one of the sites that Karta looked up. As they don't work on
                  me any more except as a reminder to do atma vichara I won't be
                  getting one.

                  I think the BEM was useful to me to understand about the theta BW.
                  It makes you sleepy and if you get used to it instead of giving in
                  and falling asleep the focus is improved during meditation.

                  >
                  > > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain
                  fried
                  > > like me. Heh, heh.
                  > >
                  > > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                  > > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.
                  >
                  > Yep.
                  >
                  > > What was interesting to me was that the
                  > > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                  > > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                  > > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                  > > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                  > > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.
                  >
                  > Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.
                  >
                  > > Still shakin'
                  > > Bobby G.
                  >
                  > Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                  Interesting. Seriously, I found a lot of people do not want to have
                  their brain programmed, although we do that on roller coasters,
                  dating, movies, etc. The idea of thought transference and group mind
                  has been proposed as the future of this tech.

                  If one could write mentally on the computer through a direct wetware
                  link then you could electronically link up with hundreds of others
                  doing the same thing and get one powerful thinking tool.

                  Opponents might bring up that thinking is the problem anyhoo.

                  Love
                  Bobby G.


                  >
                  > http://www.thechimachine.com/
                  >
                  > still undulating,
                  > Nina
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.