Re: New_theory/Bobby

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgra=
      ham@a...> wrote:
> [...]
      > > reflection of my daily life work and mentality. So the dream,
      > fleeing
      > > away by hijacker, representing my weak mentality and lack of brave
      > > towards me. I understand, if this type of situation is occurred in
      > > reality, as like as the dream I will flee away without having any
      > > protest from me towards them. I see, I'm a coward.
      > >
      > > I thought, whole matter is happening in the dream. And if I
      > > protest in the dream, a reflection will fell on me. Moreover if
      > > I'm
      > > wounded to protest, no matter, because every thing is centered to
      > > dream. From that days I'm trying to understand "I am
      > > dreaming" in the
      > > dream.
      > >
      > > I have tried for a month but failed. I have failed to
      > > realized `I am dreaming' in the dream. No how, I can alive
      > > the
      > > sentient mind in the dream. As I know, my day life attitude effects
      > > on dream, I tried in another way. I'm recalling the line
      > > "I'm
      > > dreaming, everything happening in the dream." whole day in my
      > > mind.
      > > When I start for my college, I say, "I am starting for college in
      > > the
      > > dream". Actually I'm tried to influence my normal thinking
      > > memorizing
      > > the line to have an effect in the dream. And at last I recorded a
      > > cassette containing my own voice, "I am dreaming... I am
      > > dreaming...". By this term within a few days I am succeeded. I
      > > enjoyed the delta level fully. It was one of the memorable days of
      > my
      > > life. But till then I didn't know the actual value of that level.
      > > The
      > > platform of my dream changed at once according to my thinking at
      > that
      > > time. Suppose I am taking tea in dream and I thought to go around a
      > > river, in a very short time I discovered myself in the beach of a
      > > river. Therefor I have succeeded to control the virtual life, by my
      > > sentient mind.
      > >
      > > By the by, I understand that this the deepest level of
      > > meditation for which man tried heart and soul. I have solved some
      > > personal problem coming here. The problem solved in such a manner,
      > > which astonished me. I thanked the God who gave me such a power.
      > >

      > > Mohammad Wahid Noman
      > > 1st year, Computer Science & Engineering
      > > Northern University, Bangladesh
      > >
      > > Quantum Method Yoga Foundation Graduate No – 39/67
      > > www.quantummethod.org
      > >
      > > Contact:
      > >
      > > 372, Shenpara Parbota
      > > (Behind BRTA)
      > > Flat No – 401
      > > Dhaka – 1216
      > > Bangladesh
      > >
      > > Phone – 00-8802-80 54 8 23
      > > Mobile - +880171467160
      > > E-mail – reshad@d...
      > >

      > > [Comment is expecting from YOGA foundation]

      dear Bobby,

      if you are not using the devices would
      you sell them for me?

      love, Karta
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 8, 2003
        > dear Bobby,
        >
        > if you are not using the devices would
        > you sell them for me?
        >
        > love, Karta

        Sorry Karta, it burned out after a few years. It was fun though.
        Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics. They cost about 595
        dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.

        Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap. When he comes back you might
        ask him about it.

        Love
        Bobby G.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
          <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          > > dear Bobby,
          > >
          > > if you are not using the devices would
          > > you sell them for me?
          > >
          > > love, Karta
          >
          > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
          > few years. It was fun though.
          > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
          > They cost about 595
          > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
          >
          > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
          > When he comes back you might
          > ask him about it.
          >
          > Love
          > Bobby G.

          Have y'all ever seen the second half
          of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
          Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
          machine - it seems worse than heroin.
          Karta, you oughta watch it before
          you invest in any machines. Recall also
          of the experiments with rats who were
          shown the button connected to stimulators
          of the pleasure centers in their brains.
          They pressed that button again and again
          until their little rat bodies plopped over
          dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
          machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
          garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
          that might get more use would be a machine
          use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
          Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/

          Nina
        • satkartar7
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
            > Have y'all ever seen the second half
            > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
            > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
            > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
            > Karta, you oughta watch it before
            > you invest in any machines. Recall also
            > of the experiments with rats who were
            > shown the button connected to stimulators
            > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
            > They pressed that button again and again
            > until their little rat bodies plopped over
            > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
            > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
            > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
            > that might get more use would be a machine
            > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
            > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/

            hahaha it is done already..

            paradise enginering

            <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

            Try summoning up the most delightful
            fantasy you can imagine. Try and imagine,
            too, feeling more blissfully fulfilled
            in pursuing whatever you love and value
            than you've ever felt before.

                  Unfortunately it's quite futile.
            We run such simulations on legacy
            wetware. Even the most virile imagination
            glimpses only a shadow of the
            biological nirvana awaiting our
            descendants. For decoding the human
            genome allows happiness beyond the
            bounds of contemporary human experience
            to be genetically pre-programmed. In
            a post-Darwinian era of paradise- engineering, life on earth will be inconc=
            eivably good.

                  The Hedonistic Imperative predicts
            we are poised to explore a spectrum
            of outrageously beautiful states of consciousness. Potentially, states of
            consciousness far more sublime than
            today's fleeting "peak experiences"
            can become part of the texture of
            everyday life. The advent of utopian biotechnology permits our genetically =
            enriched descendants to be animated by gradients of immense well-being - in =

            contrast to our animalistic mix of
            pleasure and pain. In the new
            reproductive era of "designer babies", gradients of innate bliss can form t=
            he bedrock of invincible mental health.

                    Today, the prospect of paradise-engineering still sounds weird,
            Brave New Worldish - and perhaps "unnatural". Yet the metabolic pathways
            underlying heavenly states of
            consciousness are neither more nor
            less "natural" than any other patterns
            of matter and energy elsewhere in space-time.

            for now I'll get the Brain machine for
            $7.99 and Perl Jam's binaural Beat

            check these out 'God state helmetc'

            http://www.centerpointe.com/demo/index.cfm

            http://www.bidstrup.com/mystic.htm

            http://www.avsjournal.com/shaktihelmet.html

            http://www.innerworlds.50megs.com/

            > Nina
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
              <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > hahaha it is done already..
              >
              > paradise enginering
              >
              > <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

              LOL, Karta! Finally, a really good reason for Monsanto to exist.

              Um, can one be retro-actively genetically engineered?

              still laughin',
              Nina
            • texasbg2000
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                > > > dear Bobby,
                > > >
                > > > if you are not using the devices would
                > > > you sell them for me?
                > > >
                > > > love, Karta
                > >
                > > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
                > > few years. It was fun though.
                > > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
                > > They cost about 595
                > > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
                > >
                > > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
                > > When he comes back you might
                > > ask him about it.
                > >
                > > Love
                > > Bobby G.
                >
                > Have y'all ever seen the second half
                > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
                > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
                > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
                > Karta, you oughta watch it before
                > you invest in any machines. Recall also
                > of the experiments with rats who were
                > shown the button connected to stimulators
                > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
                > They pressed that button again and again
                > until their little rat bodies plopped over
                > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
                > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
                > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
                > that might get more use would be a machine
                > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
                > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/
                >
                > Nina

                I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
                was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

                I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
                like me. Heh, heh.

                Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night and
                day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

                What was interesting to me was that the brainwave entrainment stopped
                working on me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

                Still shakin'
                Bobby G.
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                  <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                  > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
                  > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

                  Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                  anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up to
                  that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                  jealousy. :)

                  > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
                  > like me. Heh, heh.
                  >
                  > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                  > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

                  Yep.

                  > What was interesting to me was that the
                  > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                  > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                  > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                  > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                  > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

                  Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.

                  > Still shakin'
                  > Bobby G.

                  Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                  http://www.thechimachine.com/

                  still undulating,
                  Nina
                • texasbg2000
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 10, 2003
                    <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                    > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                    > > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little
                    machine
                    > > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.
                    >
                    > Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                    > anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up
                    > that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                    > jealousy. :)

                    Hi Nina:

                    Not a problem.
                    I was surprised to see that you can get one of the machines now for
                    $129 on one of the sites that Karta looked up. As they don't work on
                    me any more except as a reminder to do atma vichara I won't be
                    getting one.

                    I think the BEM was useful to me to understand about the theta BW.
                    It makes you sleepy and if you get used to it instead of giving in
                    and falling asleep the focus is improved during meditation.

                    > > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain
                    fried
                    > > like me. Heh, heh.
                    > >
                    > > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                    > > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.
                    >
                    > Yep.
                    >
                    > > What was interesting to me was that the
                    > > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                    > > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                    > > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                    > > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                    > > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.
                    >
                    > Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.
                    >
                    > > Still shakin'
                    > > Bobby G.
                    >
                    > Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                    Interesting. Seriously, I found a lot of people do not want to have
                    their brain programmed, although we do that on roller coasters,
                    dating, movies, etc. The idea of thought transference and group mind
                    has been proposed as the future of this tech.

                    If one could write mentally on the computer through a direct wetware
                    link then you could electronically link up with hundreds of others
                    doing the same thing and get one powerful thinking tool.

                    Opponents might bring up that thinking is the problem anyhoo.

                    Love
                    Bobby G.