Taking Hugh Hefner's Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      Yesterday, just playing around, I said that I'd
      like to take Hugh Hefner's life. I meant it in a
      (re)incarnation way, and not a Mafia "hit" way:-)
      This goes back to discussions about reincarnation
      and my (and others) conclusion that Hef has had the
      "best" incarnation in our era. Other contenders have
      been Richard Gere, as he has looks, money, fame
      (although personally I think that's a negative),
      good health, was married to Cindy Crawford, and is
      good friends with H.H. the Dalai Lama. The Dalai Lama
      Himself is the 3rd candidate often cited, because
      it's hard to beat being the 14th incarnation of the
      God of Compassion. So on one side we have the most
      hedionistic lifestyle possible, on the other the
      holiest, and Gere being just about in the middle, to
      pick from. Then, the other night on Colin Quinn's
      show on the Comedy Channel, he reported that the
      Dalai Lama said that if he had any regrets about
      his life, it would be that he never experienced sex.
      So, I guess that settles it. Hef rules:-)