intro

  • browneyes4442000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
      Hello:

      I'm new to this board. I have been meditating for many, many years
      but I am always open to learning. Look forward to learning from all
      of you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "browneyes4442000"
        <browneyes4442000@y...> wrote:
        > Hello:
        >
        > I'm new to this board. I have been meditating for many, many years
        > but I am always open to learning. Look forward to learning from all
        > of you.

        Welcome!
        I hope this group will be enjoyable and
        beneficial to you, and I also look forward
        to learning from you.