Time to Meditate

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Time magazine's current issue has a cover story about
      meditation. Why? Because, as they point out, "It works!"
      We're also very glad to say that their lead photo is of
      some kids in school meditating. As many of you know, the
      main project of the Meditation Society of America is to
      get Meditation in Education. And now's the Time! Enjoy:
      http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101030804/story.html