New_theory

  • reshad
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2003
      Easy Way to Delta Level
      (The deepest level of meditation)

      Mohammad Wahid Noman

      Background...

      I'm not sure about the year, It may be 1995 or 96. An
      advertisement came in front of me by `Rahashsha Patrika', an
      adventure magazine for teenaged. Very intelligent advertisement. I
      was then in Khulna, one of the divisions of Bangladesh. Khulna is my
      native state. I read in school. The advertisement attracted me very
      much. It was about meditation, which was represented by local yoga
      foundation "Quantum Method". As I was in rural area, I
      didn't have
      enough scope to know much about it. As a result my thinking was
      bounded in that advertisement. After a few days, one of my close
      relatives came to visit us form Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. A
      book was with him named "Atta Unnoyon" the equivalent English
      is "Self Improvement" by a local writer "Biddut
      Mitra". I read some
      paras of the book. Being liked, I bought that book. And that was the
      first time for me in meditation world.

      After this...

      In 1996 I come to Dhaka and get myself admitted in a local
      school. Since I was the regular reader of that adventure
      magazine `Rahashsha Patrika'. In the mean time a room for
      meditation
      was created in me. And for this I was very much interested
      about "Quantum Method" meditation course. But for the high
      course
      fee, I didn't let my agree to be spreaded. At that time I found
      an
      audiocassette on meditation from my uncle. I copied that and tried to
      continue the practice. Then I feel the need of completing the
      mediation course. And this course helped me to aware of meditation
      deeply.

      Some More...

      There is an interesting matter, I have come to know some way
      of meditation in me automatically. I was too much surprised when I
      found the rules of that way exactly in the meditation course. In the
      course, we are told mind is the root of all power. But it was not
      fully clear to me then, as I was too young to understand this truth.
      Mind was then an unnecessary and difficult event for me to realize.
      But after the four years of the course I feel the truth, mind is
      power. And if mind is under controlled, everything will be under
      controlled.

      That I want to say…

      In fact, though I practiced every term of Quantum Method, I
      have doubt about some of parts of it. But after a long days most of
      the doubt is overcome. Actually the real feeling of everything helped
      me to overcome the doubt. Inspite of doubt, I didn't allow any
      disruption in practice. And during the continuation of practice, I
      have found a new method about meditation. And I think it will create
      a new thinking in the field of meditation.

      First of all I want to introduce some information. I have
      collected this information from a famous meditation book. The book
      represents a chart about human brain frequency wave, which is given
      below;

      Brain Wave Pattern Chart

      Normal Frequency Length General Signs

      External limited sentiency

      Gamma Level
      27 Cycle and more

      Not Fully Searched.
      Anger & Exciting Position

      Beta Level
      14 – 26 Cycle
      Normal awaken, active, thinking, deep attention position

      Eternal unlimited high sentiency

      Alpha Level
      08 – 13 Cycle
      Peaceful, relax mind. Meditative & cool Position. Hardly found in
      below 10 aged.

      Theta Level
      04 – 07 Cycle
      About to sleep, High meditative level, Saints & ascetics move here in
      meditation.

      Delta Level
      04 – 07 Cycle
      Deep sleep, most deep meditative level, Saints & ascetics are fully
      active in this position.

      From the chart we come to know that, delta level is the most
      powerful position, where sentience is available in deep sleep or
      meditative level. We know insentient mind is very powerful & if we
      are able to led or control the insentient mind by our active and
      sentient position, then we will be the owners of deep power. The
      Saints & ascetics do this for achieving power. In general and
      available method we can go alpha level via beta level. And more
      practice can help to go deep in alpha level, which is near to theta
      level. But our average access is in the alpha level. And our all
      activities about meditation move round this level. But when we
      advance for theta level, means we begin to sleep, we lost our
      sentient position. For this we can't enjoy theta level. There,
      delta
      level is very far of us. But it is only for general yoga. It may not
      be same for those, who practiced hard.

      Therefore analyzing this, we can come to a point, it is easy
      to go alpha level but it is very difficult to be in delta level via
      theta level. And it takes hard, very hard practice and so much time
      to go delta level.

      Main theme...

      I want to introduce an easy and fruitful way to go to delta
      level. We know delta level means sentient or fully alert mind in the
      deep sleep. If we want to describe more easily, suppose you are in
      deep sleep, you can feel every thing happening beside you in reality,
      your mind is fully as active as while you are not sleeping. It seems
      very difficult to achieve this level, but proper instruction and way
      can make this way very easy.

      I said delta level means fully active and alert mind in the
      deep sleep. So deep sleep comes at first, then comes sentient mind.
      For this, to go to delta level first we need deep sleep and then we
      have to advance for alert and active mind.

      How we can go...

      If we want to advance for sentient mind in the deep sleep, we need an
      extra level, an active position just after the deep sleep where our
      mind is active. And basing on this level we will take decision for
      the next level. And after the deep sleep, our mind is active only in
      the dream. In the dream our feeling, thinking is active. We feel joy,
      sorrow while dreaming, it means our feeling is fully alive there. Now
      if we are able to introduce the alert and active mind in the dream,
      then what will happen? We are in deep sleep but our mind is sentient
      or alert and active.

      For this we don't need any hard work. Because, every one of us
      sleeps
      average about 5-6 hours. So we are practicing the way for delta level
      more than 5 or 6 hours in one day. Its a great news for us. Naturally
      we dream off and on during sleeping. According to natural biological
      term we can't go without dream for a certain period. And the
      average
      number of dream for man in a month is about more than 10. If it is
      true for most of us, We have another great news, we have completed
      90% preparation for going to delta level. In fact, we have completed
      90% of preparation beyond our sentient mind.

      Now we have to complete an easy term. We just have to realize
      that "we are dreaming" in the dream. When we will able to
      remember
      only the upper underlined line, our mind will be turned fully to an
      alert and active position. It means we are in delta level. Because,
      we are in deep sleep, but we know we are dreaming, every thing is
      virtual. This is the position where ascetics and saints move.

      Now a question may come, how can it possible to understand `we
      are
      dreaming' in the dream? It is known, most of our dreams come from
      the
      influence of our daily-life works. That we think normally is drawn in
      our dream. A common example will make every thing clear; students
      dream exam related topics during their examination. Actually most of
      the students are in tension about their coming exam as a result there
      is great similarity between their dream. The most common dreams are,
      students forget to bring their exam material such pens, papers etc.,
      the question is fully unknown, tomorrow's exam is happening today
      without any notice etc. Our normal thinking effects on our dream. So,
      if we think, "we will say `I am dreaming' in the dream
      today", then
      within a few days we will be able to enjoy delta level, the deepest
      level of meditation.

      Its a very easy way to go to delta level. We can make the best use of
      our sleeping time. We don't need lonely environment in the deep
      forest for going to deep level as like as saints. We are able to go
      in delta level more easily and faster than the saints.

      Advantages...

      Delta level is the deepest level of meditation and it is the
      level of huge power. Because, only in this level we can control our
      insentient mind much. So we will see a reflection in reality, what we
      expect in this level. We can want the solution of any difficult
      problem of our life. If we expect a solution here, the problem
      certainly will solve or any way foe solution will be occurred that
      will help the problem to be solved. The way is not very difficult to
      expect solution of a problem. We just have go to delta level and then
      think about the problem and say, "I want the solution of this
      problem". Like this we can solve any kinds of problem.

      Disadvantages...

      Mainly advantages and disadvantages depend on user, how he is
      using this. If we use anything in the right way there is lack of
      chance to have any disadvantages. We must remember that there is no
      unmixed blessing on earth from the God. I said, we must get a
      reflection in the reality of our expectation in delta level. So we
      must not expect anything that is impossible naturally. Suppose A man
      of 50, expecting to be a 20, going in delta level, is it possible to
      be 20 aged again? Question may come, why not possible? It was said
      everything is possible in delta level, then why it is impossible? It
      is impossible in delta level, as it is impossible in nature. We
      can't
      evaluate anything beyond nature. But as it is said there must be a
      reflection in reality, so if any one of 50 expects to be 20 again,
      his mentality will change in such a manner that his feelings will go
      as like as a 20. It means though his a man of 50, his attitude,
      mentality, thinking will down as a young of 20. If it happens,
      naturally he will lose his normality. So we must have to careful
      about our expectation.

      How I'm aware of this theory...

      It was in 1999, One night I was dreaming, some armed hijacker
      was coming towards me and I was tried to flee away by heart and soul
      but failed. My speed was not increasing anyhow, one the other hand
      they were coming nearer to kill me. I was frightened with death.
      Suddenly one of them staffed me...

      Seeing this, I woke up. Till then I am frightened with fear.
      I was wetted. This dream shocked me very much. I knew, dream is the
      reflection of my daily life work and mentality. So the dream, fleeing
      away by hijacker, representing my weak mentality and lack of brave
      towards me. I understand, if this type of situation is occurred in
      reality, as like as the dream I will flee away without having any
      protest from me towards them. I see, I'm a coward.

      I thought, whole matter is happening in the dream. And if I
      protest in the dream, a reflection will fell on me. Moreover if
      I'm
      wounded to protest, no matter, because every thing is centered to
      dream. From that days I'm trying to understand "I am
      dreaming" in the
      dream.

      I have tried for a month but failed. I have failed to
      realized `I am dreaming' in the dream. No how, I can alive
      the
      sentient mind in the dream. As I know, my day life attitude effects
      on dream, I tried in another way. I'm recalling the line
      "I'm
      dreaming, everything happening in the dream." whole day in my
      mind.
      When I start for my college, I say, "I am starting for college in
      the
      dream". Actually I'm tried to influence my normal thinking
      memorizing
      the line to have an effect in the dream. And at last I recorded a
      cassette containing my own voice, "I am dreaming... I am
      dreaming...". By this term within a few days I am succeeded. I
      enjoyed the delta level fully. It was one of the memorable days of my
      life. But till then I didn't know the actual value of that level.
      The
      platform of my dream changed at once according to my thinking at that
      time. Suppose I am taking tea in dream and I thought to go around a
      river, in a very short time I discovered myself in the beach of a
      river. Therefor I have succeeded to control the virtual life, by my
      sentient mind.

      By the by, I understand that this the deepest level of
      meditation for which man tried heart and soul. I have solved some
      personal problem coming here. The problem solved in such a manner,
      which astonished me. I thanked the God who gave me such a power.

      Mohammad Wahid Noman
      1st year, Computer Science & Engineering
      Northern University, Bangladesh

      Quantum Method Yoga Foundation Graduate No – 39/67
      www.quantummethod.org

      Contact:

      372, Shenpara Parbota
      (Behind BRTA)
      Flat No – 401
      Dhaka – 1216
      Bangladesh

      Phone – 00-8802-80 54 8 23
      Mobile - +880171467160
      E-mail – reshad@...

      [Comment is expecting from YOGA foundation]
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "reshad"
        <wahidnoman@y...> wrote:

        Dear Reshad:

        Thank you this is well thought out and presented. For several years
        I used a machine which induced the brain-wave frequencies you wrote
        about in your article. It was very effective. You can read about it
        on the website for the company I bought it from. The Comptronics
        company. They are called brainwave entrainment machines (BEM).

        The brain is capable of having the different brainwaves occur in
        proportions. Low beta with high alpha and theta is a deep meditation
        also.

        The machine also allowed me to have one brainwave pattern in the left
        hemisphere and another in the right. Since verbalization is left
        brain low beta there is effective for meditation.

        Bobby G.

      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 8, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgra=
          ham@a...> wrote:
> [...]
          > > sentient mind.
          > >
          > > By the by, I understand that this the deepest level of
          > > meditation for which man tried heart and soul. I have solved some
          > > personal problem coming here. The problem solved in such a manner,
          > > which astonished me. I thanked the God who gave me such a power.
          > >

          > > Mohammad Wahid Noman
          > > 1st year, Computer Science & Engineering
          > > Northern University, Bangladesh
          > >
          > > Quantum Method Yoga Foundation Graduate No – 39/67
          > > www.quantummethod.org
          > >
          > > Contact:
          > >
          > > 372, Shenpara Parbota
          > > (Behind BRTA)
          > > Flat No – 401
          > > Dhaka – 1216
          > > Bangladesh
          > >
          > > Phone – 00-8802-80 54 8 23
          > > Mobile - +880171467160
          > > E-mail – reshad@d...
          > >

          > > [Comment is expecting from YOGA foundation]

          dear Bobby,

          if you are not using the devices would
          you sell them for me?

          love, Karta
        • texasbg2000
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 8, 2003
            > dear Bobby,
            >
            > if you are not using the devices would
            > you sell them for me?
            >
            > love, Karta

            Sorry Karta, it burned out after a few years. It was fun though.
            Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics. They cost about 595
            dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.

            Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap. When he comes back you might
            ask him about it.

            Love
            Bobby G.
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
              <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
              > > dear Bobby,
              > >
              > > if you are not using the devices would
              > > you sell them for me?
              > >
              > > love, Karta
              >
              > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
              > few years. It was fun though.
              > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
              > They cost about 595
              > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
              >
              > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
              > When he comes back you might
              > ask him about it.
              >
              > Love
              > Bobby G.

              Have y'all ever seen the second half
              of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
              Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
              machine - it seems worse than heroin.
              Karta, you oughta watch it before
              you invest in any machines. Recall also
              of the experiments with rats who were
              shown the button connected to stimulators
              of the pleasure centers in their brains.
              They pressed that button again and again
              until their little rat bodies plopped over
              dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
              machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
              garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
              that might get more use would be a machine
              use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
              Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/

              Nina
            • satkartar7
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                > Have y'all ever seen the second half
                > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
                > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
                > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
                > Karta, you oughta watch it before
                > you invest in any machines. Recall also
                > of the experiments with rats who were
                > shown the button connected to stimulators
                > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
                > They pressed that button again and again
                > until their little rat bodies plopped over
                > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
                > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
                > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
                > that might get more use would be a machine
                > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
                > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/

                hahaha it is done already..

                paradise enginering

                <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

                Try summoning up the most delightful
                fantasy you can imagine. Try and imagine,
                too, feeling more blissfully fulfilled
                in pursuing whatever you love and value
                than you've ever felt before.

                      Unfortunately it's quite futile.
                We run such simulations on legacy
                wetware. Even the most virile imagination
                glimpses only a shadow of the
                biological nirvana awaiting our
                descendants. For decoding the human
                genome allows happiness beyond the
                bounds of contemporary human experience
                to be genetically pre-programmed. In
                a post-Darwinian era of paradise- engineering, life on earth will be inconc=
                eivably good.

                      The Hedonistic Imperative predicts
                we are poised to explore a spectrum
                of outrageously beautiful states of consciousness. Potentially, states of
                consciousness far more sublime than
                today's fleeting "peak experiences"
                can become part of the texture of
                everyday life. The advent of utopian biotechnology permits our genetically =
                enriched descendants to be animated by gradients of immense well-being - in =

                contrast to our animalistic mix of
                pleasure and pain. In the new
                reproductive era of "designer babies", gradients of innate bliss can form t=
                he bedrock of invincible mental health.

                        Today, the prospect of paradise-engineering still sounds weird,
                Brave New Worldish - and perhaps "unnatural". Yet the metabolic pathways
                underlying heavenly states of
                consciousness are neither more nor
                less "natural" than any other patterns
                of matter and energy elsewhere in space-time.

                for now I'll get the Brain machine for
                $7.99 and Perl Jam's binaural Beat

                check these out 'God state helmetc'

                http://www.centerpointe.com/demo/index.cfm

                http://www.bidstrup.com/mystic.htm

                http://www.avsjournal.com/shaktihelmet.html

                http://www.innerworlds.50megs.com/

                > Nina
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                  <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                  > hahaha it is done already..
                  >
                  > paradise enginering
                  >
                  > <http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm>

                  LOL, Karta! Finally, a really good reason for Monsanto to exist.

                  Um, can one be retro-actively genetically engineered?

                  still laughin',
                  Nina
                • texasbg2000
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                    <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                    > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                    > > > dear Bobby,
                    > > >
                    > > > if you are not using the devices would
                    > > > you sell them for me?
                    > > >
                    > > > love, Karta
                    > >
                    > > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
                    > > few years. It was fun though.
                    > > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
                    > > They cost about 595
                    > > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
                    > >
                    > > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
                    > > When he comes back you might
                    > > ask him about it.
                    > >
                    > > Love
                    > > Bobby G.
                    >
                    > Have y'all ever seen the second half
                    > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
                    > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
                    > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
                    > Karta, you oughta watch it before
                    > you invest in any machines. Recall also
                    > of the experiments with rats who were
                    > shown the button connected to stimulators
                    > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
                    > They pressed that button again and again
                    > until their little rat bodies plopped over
                    > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
                    > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
                    > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
                    > that might get more use would be a machine
                    > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
                    > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/
                    >
                    > Nina

                    I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
                    was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

                    I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
                    like me. Heh, heh.

                    Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night and
                    day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

                    What was interesting to me was that the brainwave entrainment stopped
                    working on me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                    proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                    intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                    least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

                    Still shakin'
                    Bobby G.
                  • Nina
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 9, 2003
                      <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                      > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
                      > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

                      Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                      anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up to
                      that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                      jealousy. :)

                      > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
                      > like me. Heh, heh.
                      >
                      > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                      > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

                      Yep.

                      > What was interesting to me was that the
                      > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                      > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                      > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                      > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                      > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

                      Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.

                      > Still shakin'
                      > Bobby G.

                      Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                      http://www.thechimachine.com/

                      still undulating,
                      Nina
                    • texasbg2000
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 10, 2003
                        <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                        > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                        > > I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little
                        machine
                        > > was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.
                        >
                        > Oh no, Bobby, I really adored Claire in that movie. If I could be
                        > anyone else in my makebelieve world, I would be Claire, hooked up
                        > that dream machine, believe me. Any derision you detect is pure
                        > jealousy. :)

                        Hi Nina:

                        Not a problem.
                        I was surprised to see that you can get one of the machines now for
                        $129 on one of the sites that Karta looked up. As they don't work on
                        me any more except as a reminder to do atma vichara I won't be
                        getting one.

                        I think the BEM was useful to me to understand about the theta BW.
                        It makes you sleepy and if you get used to it instead of giving in
                        and falling asleep the focus is improved during meditation.

                        > > I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain
                        fried
                        > > like me. Heh, heh.
                        > >
                        > > Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night
                        > > and day until everyone is in one frame of mind.
                        >
                        > Yep.
                        >
                        > > What was interesting to me was that the
                        > > brainwave entrainment stopped working on
                        > > me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
                        > > proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
                        > > intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
                        > > least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.
                        >
                        > Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the notes.
                        >
                        > > Still shakin'
                        > > Bobby G.
                        >
                        > Hehe, ever heard of a Chi Machine?

                        Interesting. Seriously, I found a lot of people do not want to have
                        their brain programmed, although we do that on roller coasters,
                        dating, movies, etc. The idea of thought transference and group mind
                        has been proposed as the future of this tech.

                        If one could write mentally on the computer through a direct wetware
                        link then you could electronically link up with hundreds of others
                        doing the same thing and get one powerful thinking tool.

                        Opponents might bring up that thinking is the problem anyhoo.

                        Love
                        Bobby G.