Re: Meditation Tip #3

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      Dear Namasivayam,
      Please know that you can just Post, instead of using the Reply
      function of a post that doesn't pertain to what you want to share.
      So, if you want to answer Karta's query about the below listed words,
      you can reply to this post, but you also have the option to Post a
      new subject at any time.
      "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Namasivayam"
      <nama_sivam@h...> wrote:
      snip
      > > SIMPLIFIED KUNDALINI YOGA
      snip
      > > The following are the various meditation steps I have learned in
      the World community