Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation Tip #3

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Namasivayam" <nama_sivam@h...> wrote:

      > SIMPLIFIED KUNDALINI YOGA
      >

      > Four years back I have suffered a lot by various illness.
      >

      > As advised by my Doctor, I have decided to learn Yoga meditation.
      >

      > What I have learned is Simplified Kundalini Yoga(SKY).
      >

      > Vedathri Maharishi, who is living in Tamilnadu, India is my GURU.
      >

      > I never seen him before and as on date. He established meditation centers
      >

      > all over Tamilnadu called WORLD COMMUNITY SERVICE CENTERS.
      >

      > I joined one of the centers in chennai, Tamilnadu.
      >

      > The teachers in the center Taught me Simple Form of Physical
      >

      > exercises formulated by my GURU for about 15 days.With in six months
      >

      > I have successfully completed various aspects of meditation methods.
      >

      > You know, kundalini is just like a serpent power situated at Muladhara
      >

      > center in a sleeping mood. The process of the waking up of Kundalini
      >

      > at the Muladhara center and passes through the higher level centers
      >

      > and reach the Sahashra center (crown chakra) at top is called Kundalini
      >

      > yoga.Normally the process will take about 12 years to a person who would dedicate
      >

      > his life for learning Kunadlini yoga.
      >

      > Hence my Guru had conducted various research on this spiritual field,
      >

      > eventually found a new system of yoga meditation called Simplified Kundalini Yoga.
      >

      > To know more about SKY plz visit www.vethathiri.org
      >

      > The following are the various meditation steps I have learned in the World community
      >

      > Service Center of my Guru:
      >

      > 1. Aagna center meditation
      >

      > 2. Mulathara center meditation
      >

      > 3. Dhuria center meditation
      >

      > 4.Kayakalpam
      >

      > 5. Dhuriatheetham
      >

      > 6. Meditation on Five Senses
      >

      > 7. Meditation on Five Elements and Nine Planets
      >

      > 8. Nine center meditation
      >

      > 9. Nityanandam
      >

      > 10. Meditation with Lamp
      >

      > 11. Meditation with Mirror

      please elaborate on these numbered meditations

      what does the words mean?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
        Dear Namasivayam,
        Please know that you can just Post, instead of using the Reply
        function of a post that doesn't pertain to what you want to share.
        So, if you want to answer Karta's query about the below listed words,
        you can reply to this post, but you also have the option to Post a
        new subject at any time.
        "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Namasivayam"
        <nama_sivam@h...> wrote: