Re: meditation in Schools

  • tjperez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      I can see a lot of opposition to that. Many people associate
      meditation with non-Christianity and that causes problems in this
      country (US). True meditation takes time and training and I don't
      see enough interest to carry that through.

      I do believe there should be a quiet period when the students are
      free to read, think, or meditate if they so desire.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "NancySueH" <hano@w...>
      wrote:
      > I would like to see meditation in all schools in the United
      States,