Merry Meet

  • circe878
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      Merry Meet! I have a free e-zine called Invoking wicca!
      Invoking Wicca covers all aspects of wicca and is for all traditions.
      Now my e-zine has spells and how to write them, rituals and how to
      write them, step- by- step AUDIO MEDITATIONS,and magickal exercises,
      Pagan news. Now that is just a few things in Invoking wicca. If you
      want to check it out go to
      invokingwicca.tridentlist.com