Re: Corporate meditation

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 9:01 PM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

      > Corporate meditation
      >

      > http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_30/b3843076.htm

      sounds like Jeff is in the right business
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25 10:29 PM
        "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

        > Corporate meditation
        >
        > http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_30/b3843076.htm

        Dear Gene,

        Thanks for sharing this. My, how times have changed. I remember when
        we first proposed teaching meditation classes at a local Community
        College in 1987, and the Director of Adult Learning said "Well, that's
        a quack type thing, but let's see if anyone wants to take this type
        course". So now we see that it would be valid and appropriate to send
        a "Nyah, nyah, I told you so" her way:-)