Corporate meditation

  • Gene Poole
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

        > Corporate meditation
        >

        > http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_30/b3843076.htm

        sounds like Jeff is in the right business
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
          "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

          > Corporate meditation
          >
          > http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_30/b3843076.htm

          Dear Gene,

          Thanks for sharing this. My, how times have changed. I remember when
          we first proposed teaching meditation classes at a local Community
          College in 1987, and the Director of Adult Learning said "Well, that's
          a quack type thing, but let's see if anyone wants to take this type
          course". So now we see that it would be valid and appropriate to send
          a "Nyah, nyah, I told you so" her way:-)