Re: [Meditation Society of America] meditation in Schools

  • Brian Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      There is a case pending in neighboring Aspen, Colorado where they were trying to institute a yoga program in elementary schools. Certain members of the community felt that this was a direct violation of separation of church and state. I fear there may be similar repercussions with a meditation program. I'm thinking to some of the rancor I have heard and read over the past few years as to the moment of silence at the beginning of the school day.