AdhiParaShakti Chakra Yagna For Initiation to Meditation

  • Sakthi Thondan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      Dear Spiritual Aspirant,
      On Behalf of our Guru Shri Bangaaru Adigalaar of
      Melmaruvathoor, India who is recognized as the
      embodiment of AdhiParaShakti, we take pleasure in
      extending the invitation to you, your family and
      friends to the annual event called AadiPooram
      celebrated with a grand AdhiParaShakti Chakra Yagna
      with the purpose of initiating spiritual aspirants
      like you to higher consciousness and meditation.
      EVENT: AadhiParaShakti Chakra Yagna
      DATE: Sunday August 10th, 2003
      TIME: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
      PLACE: Shakti Peetam & Spiritual Center of NA
      1459, Conestoga Road
      Chester Springs, PA 19425
      This Yagna will be performed with a human chakra
      and trishul chakra constructed and decorated over an
      area of 1600 sq.ft. The AdhiParaShakti will be seated
      at the exact geometric center of the Chakras and a
      life thread pass from Her Agnai Chakra to all the
      Kalasas and Yaaga Gundams in and around these two
      Chakras. It is through this thread that Mother
      AdhiParaShakti will transfuse the power to each of the
      aspirant seated near next to Kalasa and Yaaga Gunda as
      1008 Shakti Mantras are recited during Yagna.
      There are only 108 seats available this year,
      which means only 108 aspirants will be initiated.
      There is a charge of $250 for each seat (only to cover
      the expenses of this process and to be used towards
      the construction project of Shakti Peetam). So, if you
      are interested, please e-mail to
      sakthipeetam-usa@... or call
      484-686-9634.

      NOTE: Our Guru Shri Bangaaru Adigalaar does not travel
      around the world, instead stays at Melmaruvathoor,
      Tamil Nadu, India and reaches out in astral form. This
      initiation process will be performed under the
      guidance of the preceptor Shri Muthu Chinnadurai.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com