Great Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      I just got my copy of Boundless Giving,
      The Life of Sri Swami Satchidananda, and
      it is one of the best publications I have
      ever seen. If you are familiar with the
      work of Swamiji, you are going to really
      enjoy it. If you don't know about him, this
      work of high consciousness will be a great
      introduction to the life and teachings of
      the wisest, most compassionate, humble, and
      loving person I ever met. This is actually a
      special edition of Integral Yoga Magazine,
      which is always top notch. For more information:
      http://www.iymagazine.org/

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America