Re: Where there's smoke

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2003
      Hi Jeff,

      I was pleasantly surprised to see your name here. Welcome back, even
      if it is only temporarily. I like to come and go too. You are a wise
      man with a lot to offer. If you ever come through Chicago, let me
      know, and we can meet again and share presences. Love ya, and hope
      your stay in here is one filled with love and maturity and wisdom.
      Steve