My Log -09-03-2002 11:45PM

  • tjperez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Goal: Reduce stress

      Position: On floor, legs crossed holding hands together ~10cm from
      chest.

      Mantra: Ambient sound of air conditioner, focusing on the universe.

      Duration: 30min.

      I've been under much stress lately due to problems with my family,
      job, and a bunch of little problems (i.e. customer service reps
      screwing me up). I've been doing meditation much more regular now
      and I basically make myself believe that I am an "antenna" which I
      radiate stress energy out and receive "good" energy from the
      universe.