Dear moderator

  • namasivayam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      Dear Moderator,
      I have started a new group at yahoo called " spiritualneed"
      I hereby send a letter requesting people who are intersted
      in the field of spirituality to join this group.
      I humbly request you that my letter may be circulated among
      our group members
      Thank you

      namasivayam

      Friend,
      I am Namasivayam, born in 1954 in Madurai and settled in Chennai,
      Tamilnadu, India. Between the ages of 35-45. I have suffered a lot
      due to
      various
      illness. As advised by my cardiologist, I learned Simplified
      kundalini
      yoga
      of Vedathri Maharishi. Now I have fully recovered from all my illness
      through
      practicing meditation.

      During the course of meditation I have been experiencing visual
      images
      of Cosmic Travel. As suggested by my intuition I have recorded
      about 300
      images
      .

      I want to share my experiences with the people who are in need of
      spiritual
      quest.

      I have made some discussion with certain people.

      I have also joined some groups and presented my experiences. Now I
      have
      started a new group

      Iam whole heartedly welcome everybody for joining

      this group and we shall discuss about

      Meditation

      Kundalini yoga

      visual images

      cosmic travel

      conservation of spiritual energy

      spiritual healing etc,

      pl. see my photos and offer your opinion

      http://photos.yahoo.com/cosmic_travel

      see also my web page

      http://travel.vsnl.com/meditation/index.html

      pl. visit