Re: questions

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., venkataraman M <mvr6482@y...>
      wrote:
      > namaste to all
      > Can somebody clarify the following?
      > How to gauge the spiritual developement of people?

      What people? I would just ask that question about yourself. And only
      you can figure out the answer.

      > what are the indicators?

      I would say greater peace of mind. And greater awareness of yourself.

      > How to where to improve and which aspect has to be improved?

      Only you know what you need to improve on. Maybe it's nothing, just
      accepting how you are.

      > How to interpret our failures in life or success in life from the
      spiritual angle?

      This one I can't answer.

      > why people are less friendly as we become more spiritually inclined?

      Perhaps it's just that as you become more spiritually inclined, you
      just notice it more when other people aren't friendly.

      > How to be more successful in the physical / material world without
      leaving spirituality.

      Again I would say that you have to figure that out for yourself. It's
      not the same for everyone.

      > thanks for the answers in anticipation?

      They are good questions. Good luck finding your answers.

      Eve