1000th Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Thank you to all who have posted to this group. Thanks to you, we now
      have an excellent FAQ in the form of our past messages. The wisdom
      you have shared has been given most graciously and freely. There is
      no greater good that you can do than share those things that you have
      found can help alleviate suffering and help consciousness evolve.
      Your posts have done this beautifully. Thanks again!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America