999Re: questions

    Sep 3, 2002
      Hello!
      You have asked many interesting questions, and I hope that we get many
      answers, but I wonder what you think about the questions you have
      raised. Also, I have been unable to send you the URL for the sample
      issue of The Inner Traveler that you have requested. The email bounced
      back. Here is the URL:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html
      I hope you enjoy it!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose

      venkataraman M <mvr6482@y...> wrote:
      > namaste to all
      > Can somebody clarify the following?
      > How to gauge the spiritual developement of people?
      > what are the indicators?
      > How to where to improve and which aspect has to be improved?
      > How to interpret our failures in life or success in life from the
      spiritual angle?
      > why people are less friendly as we become more spiritually inclined?
      > How to be more successful in the physical / material world without
      leaving spirituality.
      > thanks for the answers in anticipation?
      >
      > M venkataraman
      >

      > =====
      > M Venkataraman
      > kalpakkam

      __
      > Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's
      Free!!
      > visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic