993Re: Practical advice mail 2

    Sep 3, 2002
      Hi - Once again I'm going to refer you to a URL:
      This is our web site, Meditation Station. Once there, go to the
      Archive section, or the 108 Techniques section. Click on "OM", which
      I believe is technique #44. There is no better mantra. This technique
      is also the lead article in the new issue of The Inner Traveler, and
      in that issue, it is accompanied by the 3 best images of the OM sign
      I have ever seen. If you, or anyone else would like the URL for that
      issue, please email me at medit8@... and I will
      forward it to you.
      Peace and blessings,
      "simon_2011us" <simon_201@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Bob,
      > Thanks for the link. I read the article and the Sufi illustration
      > my predicament. I agree generally on the diagnosis but need help
      > a cure. Are there any Mantras or examples of Mantras that you can
      > give me to start thinking about?
      > Thanks in advance for any help!
      > Simon
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic