9896Re: [Meditation Society of America] Question from email about OM and colors

  • Onniko
    Jul 8, 2003
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > > > OM is the arising of the primordial sound over the eternal and
      all
      > > > pervading silence. Om is the first appearnce of manifestation
      and
      > > it
      > > > is recognized by the organ sense of the ear.
      > > > Color as in a rainbow, in all its hues, is the infinite
      > > possibility
      > > > of manifestation that is perceived by the organ sense of the
      eye.
      > > It
      > > > is the appearance over the blank emptiness that pervades
      exstence.

      > > > Sound and color are the first arising phenomena over the Pure
      > > Being
      > > > of Self, before words.
      > > >
      > > > ml
      > >
      > > Given that, is the question maybe "does the violet pink color
      > > correspond to a significant tone in the scale" ?
      >

      > hi Oniko,
      >
      > I like your and Maria Luisa's poetic description and the choise of
      rainbow
      > colors
      >
      > the violet pink colorwas liked
      > by Elisabeth C. Profet, for me
      > it is the color of Consiusness, yellow
      > would be the color for mind.
      >
      > the heart [chakra] is associated with
      > green and the third-eye with violet
      > blue
      >
      > The 1-st chakra is associated with
      > 'sex' is red and the 2-nd one is
      > orange
      >
      > Karta

      I liked MLs, too, but I was just asking a question because the group
      picture is violet pink. Do you come to the group page or read in
      your e-mail? Do you remember the violet pineapple with the gold
      tipped spines, haha?
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic