9865Re: Self-Improvement & Physical Practices

  • Onniko
    Jul 5, 2003
      Hi, Tony,

      I've enjoyed your writings the past couple of days. Without
      nitpicking over definitions or minutia, it is so clear and flows so
      well with such little resistance.

      MY memory is so bad...who was the guy who kind of said that
      awareness is what is and consciousness is everything that arises in
      that awareness?

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, asimpjoy

    • Show all 53 messages in this topic