946Question From Email

    Aug 26, 2002
      Here's a question we received yesterday, and obviously I'm not able
      to address this from first hand experience. I suggested Ms Anonymous
      let me post this here, and she has graciously given her permission.
      I'm sure we have many here who can share their experiences, and many
      who will benefit from their sharing.
      Hi. I hope you can help me out. I am nearly 50 years old. For the
      last few months, I have been stressed out and have been waking up in
      the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep. I keep awake
      worrying about things etc. I am also going through menopause. Do
      you have any good meditation advice for me? Your help would be
      appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic