94Re: relaying my life & a question

  • warmheart23
    Dec 30, 2001
      you're welcome for the words.<br>Thank you.
      Although that response perhaps does not seem too cryptic,
      why do I feel I'll understand it better 5 yrs from
      way - I feel I'm living happily ever after already,
      we'll see if it continues!<br><br>thanks
      again<br><br>oh yeah, as to 3rd eye technique - I have been
      desiring to learn to see auras. So I think it's neat you
      posted something about a 3rd eye technique, as I suspect
      that is related to being able to "see"- see auras or
      whatever.<br><br>thanks again , where do I learn more about 3rd eye
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic