8811Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • Jason Fishman
    Jun 2, 2003
      --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > It occurs to me something I read in some book on
      > > > interpretation of
      > > > dreams. The car is the symbol for sex. Not to
      > put
      > > > too fine a point
      > > > on it, the car out of your own control is pretty
      > on
      > > > target for todays
      > > > libido in general.
      > > >
      > > > Applying that to my own delimna of ticking off
      > > > people, I can attest
      > > > to the fact that I have ticked off plenty of
      > women
      > > > by not knowing
      > > > what to do (how to act in a relationship).
      > > >
      > > > your online psychobabble service
      > > > Bobby G.
      > >
      > > It seems to tick women off by letting my libido
      > run
      > > wild all night and not calling for a few days :)
      > >
      > > Wonder why I'm still single? hehe
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      >
      > You're looking under the hood too closely. Kicking
      > the tires and
      > wanting performance ratings from competing
      > manufacturers.

      Nice analogy, hehe... I spend to much time enjoying
      the company of many to ever be exclusive to one.
      Although I know what your saying here, I do make many
      comparisions to one through the many, namely me as the
      one. I'm pretty sure that I have nothing to offer and
      no one has anything to give :) Regardless of all the
      givers and takers doing their thing of give and take.

      > Me, I make too many analogies.
      >
      > It may be true though that the car is the symbol for
      > sex for men
      > only, I don't know. It may have been horses for
      > cowboys. The
      > motivations for strange behavior is always difficult
      > to observe.

      I'm not to much on figuring out symbolism. I can take
      a dog and pony show and turn it into the Boston Pops
      when the mood strikes. If a symbol does exist that I
      can take hold of, I look at it and smile only to say
      that's purdy!

      > "cruisin' in my automobile"
      > Bobby G.

      Glad to enjoy the ride with ya Bobby,