8809[Meditation Society of America] Re: Frustration

  • texasbg2000
    Jun 2, 2003
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > > It occurs to me something I read in some book on
      > > interpretation of
      > > dreams. The car is the symbol for sex. Not to put
      > > too fine a point
      > > on it, the car out of your own control is pretty on
      > > target for todays
      > > libido in general.
      > >
      > > Applying that to my own delimna of ticking off
      > > people, I can attest
      > > to the fact that I have ticked off plenty of women
      > > by not knowing
      > > what to do (how to act in a relationship).
      > >
      > > your online psychobabble service
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > It seems to tick women off by letting my libido run
      > wild all night and not calling for a few days :)
      >
      > Wonder why I'm still single? hehe
      >
      > Peace and Love

      You're looking under the hood too closely. Kicking the tires and
      wanting performance ratings from competing manufacturers.

      Me, I make too many analogies.

      It may be true though that the car is the symbol for sex for men
      only, I don't know. It may have been horses for cowboys. The
      motivations for strange behavior is always difficult to observe.

      "cruisin' in my automobile"
      Bobby G.

      > http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic