8801Re: Frustration

  • texasbg2000
    Jun 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Onniko"
      <onniko@y...> wrote:
      > <Symbolically it may mean I am being pushed around because I fear
      > others being ticked off at me. Or maybe I want to avoid trouble but
      > can't. Or I get impatient with people who do that to me.
      >
      > What do you think it means, Onniko?
      >
      > For me it might be a symbol of something other than making someone
      > else mad or getting impatient. I don't get impatient with traffic
      > and don't think that others might get mad at me for what I do, but
      > I'm afraid of the fast decisions it takes to manuever. I also tend
      > to look at the whole picture with every car in the area rather that
      > just the few that I really need to keep track of. So, traffic might
      > be for me a symbol of not trusting myself enough or maybe just
      plain
      > cowardice :o). The sleeping dream related to traffic is the one
      > where I'm driving and lose either my vision or my ability to move
      > freely.

      It occurs to me something I read in some book on interpretation of
      dreams. The car is the symbol for sex. Not to put too fine a point
      on it, the car out of your own control is pretty on target for todays
      libido in general.

      Applying that to my own delimna of ticking off people, I can attest
      to the fact that I have ticked off plenty of women by not knowing
      what to do (how to act in a relationship).

      your online psychobabble service
      Bobby G.

      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"

      > > and