8498Question from Email

    May 21, 2003
      Hi,
      I have been practicing the Blank Screen technique
      that I found on your site. As I am able to clear
      away my mental chatter, more and more past memories
      arise, and then I get absorbed in remembering them,
      and the chatter gets worse then ever. It seems that
      I am getting some understanding about the situations
      that I am remembering, but my anxiety is rising, and
      I'm thinking that maybe I should stop meditating or
      change to something else. I hope you can help me.
      Thanks,
      Bill M
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic