      From: Yes that is me [mailto:rhyanna@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 1:36 AM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Question

      I am rather new to meditation and have a question. I seem to have no
      problem
      getting into a medatative state, it goes quite quickly. It is just when I
      do I
      almost immediately go into a state of complete and utter bliss too the
      point where
      tears of happiness stream down. I feel a complete and utter oneness with all
      and
      such a feeling of unconditional love and acceptance. The question is as I
      am new
      to this, is this normal? I do feel very relaxed afterwords which is good.

      Rhyanna