7433Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Truth does the work - Bobby

  • Jason Fishman
    May 5 3:23 PM

      > yes we agree that the power of words diminish with
      > understanding.
      > Communication needs to be more powerful though. We
      > need to come
      > together more.
      > (((((((((((((((((((((((((Group
      > hug.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
      > I have said before that we all on this board are
      > very close together
      > in what we believe. There is an element of
      > disagreement but we do
      > speak the same language.
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      yes, Bobby I like what you say here. Although I must
      reitterate the urgency of this closeness, as it also
      defines our need to be apart. Not only this board, but
      all places in every corner of the universe is this
      closeness as much a key as this apartness appears to
      be.

      It also seems to me that those folks that make claims
      of expansion of mind are laking greatly in character.
      That what the percieved prize of enlightment or some
      state of realization holds a key to some great power,
      has seemed to only make some heads swell. This is also
      unfortunate. No one can nor ever will be able to make
      any claim stating a place above or below anyone, not
      even for a moment. Those claims fall on deaf ears to
      those that have heard those words and give no words
      meanings that hold weight, nor actions that move in
      and out of states to be more or less powerful then
      non-realizations. This is the key to apartness and is
      just as much an illusion as two comming together.

      Peace and Love

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic