7404[Meditation Society of America] Re: Truth does the work - Bobby

  • texasbg2000
    May 5, 2003

      .

      > > The power of the word is legendary. Propaganda
      > > rests on the power of
      > > the word. Everyone is influenced against their will
      > > by words whether
      > > they want to be or not. You are marketed daily by
      > > sellers. All you
      > > have to do is tell yourself you are sick and you
      > > will be sick. Tell
      > > yourself you are horney and you will be.
      >
      > Jason: Words are, as is the power of the elements
      > legendary (earth, wind, water, fire). Those that take
      > to the words as legendary are preyed apon as those
      > that will not swim in the water since they may drown,
      > fly in the sky for they may fall, climb a mountain as
      > to not be lost in it's height or bask in the warmth of
      > fire as to not get burned.

      > > communication happens whether you want it or not.
      >
      > Jason: This is true for those that take a
      > communication as a happening. I would have to say that
      > there is nothing but communication in an infinite
      > amount forms, even when nothing is said. If this
      > communication is always occuring, when can it be said
      > that communication can not be a happening?
      >
      > > Words have power
      > > even if the power is to create the illusion that
      > > they are powerless
      > > which is what you wanted. When the ability to speak
      > > exists then
      > > silence is also a message.
      >
      > Jason: When the moment comes that words hold no edge
      > to an identity then it can be said that words have no
      > power. I can never maintain the edge of words, they
      > dull with each passing moment. What I can say is that
      > there is no power greater then lossing the edge of
      > words, just as the earth blocks the wind, water douses
      > the flames, etc. One will never remove oneself from
      > the cycle of power, as this cycle of power is the
      > perpetuation of all communication. One can only
      > observe and react throughout every conceived notion of
      > power.
      >
      > Peace and Love to you Bobby.

      yes we agree that the power of words diminish with understanding.
      Communication needs to be more powerful though. We need to come
      together more.
      I have said before that we all on this board are very close together
      in what we believe. There is an element of disagreement but we do
      speak the same language.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic