7394Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Truth does the work - Bobby

  • Jason Fishman
    May 4, 2003
      --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- dan330033 <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi Jason --

      > > > grandious
      > > >
      > > > No, not at all.
      > > >
      > > > That's a misunderstanding of insight.
      > > >
      > > > It occupies no space, has no weight,
      > > > serves no purpose for anyone.
      > >
      > > Jason: That's ok, no word has weight, serves any
      > > purpose for anyone anywhere at anytime or will
      > ever be
      > > able to be good or bad for anyone. I would have to
      > > advocate this word "insight" as being
      > misunderstood
      > > entirely. I do believe that this insight is inborn
      > and
      > > get's trampled on by identities that advocate
      > words
      > > just like insight, to say that those words have
      > some
      > > type of benifit over some other word, such as
      > cabbage
      > > or daring.
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      >
      > This caught my eye Jason just as I am going to bed.
      > 'no word has'
      > weight'. I am sure you mean that people give weight
      > to words or
      > not.

      Jason: Glad it caught your eye, catching an artisic
      eye is a good thing to me. Yes, that is what I mean.
      In seeing that catching your eye is a good thing I'm
      adding weight to your words and it brings forth the
      happy emotion of your artistic eye taking notice.

      > The power of the word is legendary. Propaganda
      > rests on the power of
      > the word. Everyone is influenced against their will
      > by words whether
      > they want to be or not. You are marketed daily by
      > sellers. All you
      > have to do is tell yourself you are sick and you
      > will be sick. Tell
      > yourself you are horney and you will be.

      Jason: Words are, as is the power of the elements
      legendary (earth, wind, water, fire). Those that take
      to the words as legendary are preyed apon as those
      that will not swim in the water since they may drown,
      fly in the sky for they may fall, climb a mountain as
      to not be lost in it's height or bask in the warmth of
      fire as to not get burned.

      > communication happens whether you want it or not.

      Jason: This is true for those that take a
      communication as a happening. I would have to say that
      there is nothing but communication in an infinite
      amount forms, even when nothing is said. If this
      communication is always occuring, when can it be said
      that communication can not be a happening?

      > Words have power
      > even if the power is to create the illusion that
      > they are powerless
      > which is what you wanted. When the ability to speak
      > exists then
      > silence is also a message.

      Jason: When the moment comes that words hold no edge
      to an identity then it can be said that words have no
      power. I can never maintain the edge of words, they
      dull with each passing moment. What I can say is that
      there is no power greater then lossing the edge of
      words, just as the earth blocks the wind, water douses
      the flames, etc. One will never remove oneself from
      the cycle of power, as this cycle of power is the
      perpetuation of all communication. One can only
      observe and react throughout every conceived notion of
      power.

      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      Peace and Love to you Bobby.