7392[Meditation Society of America] Re: Truth does the work - Dan

  • texasbg2000
    May 4 9:11 PM
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > --- dan330033 <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Jason --
      > >
      > > > Jason: Insight sounds grand, doesn't it? So
      > > grandious
      > > > this seeing through can be.
      > >
      > > No, not at all.
      > >
      > > That's a misunderstanding of insight.
      > >
      > > It occupies no space, has no weight,
      > > serves no purpose for anyone.
      >
      > Jason: That's ok, no word has weight, serves any
      > purpose for anyone anywhere at anytime or will ever be
      > able to be good or bad for anyone. I would have to
      > advocate this word "insight" as being misunderstood
      > entirely. I do believe that this insight is inborn and
      > get's trampled on by identities that advocate words
      > just like insight, to say that those words have some
      > type of benifit over some other word, such as cabbage
      > or daring.
      >
      > Peace and Love

      This caught my eye Jason just as I am going to bed. 'no word has'
      weight'. I am sure you mean that people give weight to words or
      not.

      The power of the word is legendary. Propaganda rests on the power of
      the word. Everyone is influenced against their will by words whether
      they want to be or not. You are marketed daily by sellers. All you
      have to do is tell yourself you are sick and you will be sick. Tell
      yourself you are horney and you will be.

      communication happens whether you want it or not. Words have power
      even if the power is to create the illusion that they are powerless
      which is what you wanted. When the ability to speak exists then
      silence is also a message.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic