7310spaces between Re: Sound Current: Discussion

  • texasbg2000
    May 2 7:20 AM

      > > It may be noticed that each tone is also made of
      > > many tones.

      A,

      > > > The sound I am referring to is heard beneath the audible sound
      of
      > > > aum and its resonance. it never stops.
      > > >
      > > > Bobby G.
      >
      > Yes, I understood that. That is why I said "While I know you are
      > speaking of the sound current..."

      That is interesting Nina. I am sorry I missed that the first time;
      if there is a connection to the above and below. Probably so. I
      have wondered if the 'sound current' or divine sound is really just
      an auditory sensation of the electrico-magnetic field the body mind
      neurological system produces.

      Since it is constant it is a good focus. I meditated intensly on it
      for years though and it was the atma vichara 'Who am I' that worked
      better on me.

      Bobby G.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic