7294Re: From Email: The Truth/Karta

  • satkartar7
    May 1, 2003
      "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Yo Judi,
      > >
      > > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
      > > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
      > >
      > > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
      > > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
      > > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
      > > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
      > > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
      > > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
      > > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
      > >
      > > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
      > > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
      > >
      > > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
      > > you?:-)
      > >
      > > Peace and blessings,
      > > Bob
      > >
      > > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
      > >
      > > Judi
      > >
      > > ***********
      > > Here's a doozie:
      > >
      > > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
      > >
      > > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
      > > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
      > > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
      > >
      > > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
      > > of me!" :)
      > >
      > > Heh heh heh heh :)
      >
      > Hi Karta...
      >
      > As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.
      >
      > You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
      > you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!
      >
      > But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
      > 're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
      > 're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
      > names and trying to 'get her goat'.
      >
      > Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
      > 'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

      dear Gene,

      I am bored to correct lobotomised
      by alcohol fuckheads who are unable
      to *understand* and are stubborned
      like baggers hanging on to their
      mutated, old and borrowed oneliner
      horse-shit and do anything to be
      recognised and their sick ego to be acknowledged.

      > Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
      > lend your goat, to her.

      I don't understand the goat analoge
      the Greeks are into that; not the
      Hungarians