7284Re: From Email: The Truth/Karta

  • Gene Poole
    May 1, 2003
      "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

      > Yo Judi,
      >
      > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
      > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
      >
      > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
      > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
      > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
      > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
      > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
      > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
      > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
      >
      > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
      > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
      >
      > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
      > you?:-)
      >
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob
      >
      > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
      >
      > Judi
      >
      > ***********
      > Here's a doozie:
      >
      > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
      >
      > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
      > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
      > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
      >
      > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
      > of me!" :)
      >
      > Heh heh heh heh :)

      Hi Karta...

      As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.

      You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
      you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!

      But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
      're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
      're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
      names and trying to 'get her goat'.

      Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
      'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

      Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
      lend your goat, to her. Although that probably is not
      a very productive idea...

      Spoken in love...

      ==Gene Poole==
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic