7272Re: From Email: The Truth/Bob

    May 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
      > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
      > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
      > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
      > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
      > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
      > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
      > > benefit...
      > >
      > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
      > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
      >
      > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
      >
      > Judi

      Yo Judi,

      I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
      this writer's concepts and approach IE:

      "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
      As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
      Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
      Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
      Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
      Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
      To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

      In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
      Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."

      So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
      you?:-)