7269[Meditation Society of America] Re: Email questions about 3rd Eye and comments during meditation

  • satkartar7
    May 1, 2003
      "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > --- In Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > > I wouldn't mind hearing ho weither of you know that
      > > it's bad? In what way does one notice the
      > > manifistation of bad or good during any practice,
      > > especially one that is about the understanding neither
      > > state?
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      >
      > Good point Jason. I will let Karta answer from her perspective.
      >
      > for myself when I meditated I got to a place that seemed deep.
      > It seemed like if I went any further I would lose control. I told
      > myself i was willing to die but I had to know if I had wasted my time
      > and had never really been willing to face my fears.

      yes, Bobby, the "death-jump" [leaving
      the "mind" behind for deeper"cleaning"]
      in meditation is hard very hard and
      here lies the genius of the sound
      part of the Sabd Yoga meditation,
      sinc it does mesmerize one: no place
      for any cognition and before you
      "notice" .. you are on the way

      Love, Karta

      > I practiced a
      > small affirmation that when the time came I would not back off
      > again. So I was graced with Samadhi.
      >
      > The fears were of the unknown. Like a child that does not know
      > monsters of the supernatural kind do not exist because they have not
      > lived enough to know, I had to learn to be brave. It seems silly now
      > but the fear was like a wisp of smoke and I have not seen it since.
      >
      > The question of negative or positive has to answered in context to an
      > event and not as one of the rules in an objective universe that we
      > must somehow find. In that sense, thoughts during meditation are bad.
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.
      >

      > > --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > > > "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote: