7268[Meditation Society of America] Re: Email questions about 3rd Eye and comments during meditation

  • satkartar7
    May 1, 2003
      Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > I wouldn't mind hearing ho weither of you know that
      > it's bad? In what way does one notice the
      > manifistation of bad or good during any practice,
      > especially one that is about the understanding neither
      > state?
      >
      > Peace and Love

      in this case Jason, it is just the
      same, since the moment of breaking meditation alreay happened: with
      the notice of negativity

      later, when "out" of meditation it is
      a good thing to do vichara: "why did,
      and why that type of negative entity