7250Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Email questions about 3rd Eye and comments during meditation

  • Jason Fishman
    Apr 30 5:22 PM
      I wouldn't mind hearing ho weither of you know that
      it's bad? In what way does one notice the
      manifistation of bad or good during any practice,
      especially one that is about the understanding neither
      state?

      Peace and Love

      --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
      > "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > medit8ionsociety
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > Dear sir,
      > > > How should we react if we come into contact with
      > evil spirits during
      > > > the 3rd eye meditation. Will the evil spirits
      > harm me and how to
      > > deal
      > > > with them.
      > > > In most of your meditating techniques featured,
      > comment must not be
      > > > done during meditation, why is it so and what
      > will happen if one
      > > > really makes comments.
      > > > Thank you.
      > > > S.H.
      > >
      > > Dear SH:
      > >
      > > That was a very real fear in me also for many
      > years, that I would be
      > > possessed if I turned loose and submitted to the
      > meditation.
      > >
      > > For me it turned out that when I said to myself
      > that I was willing to
      > > die to know what it is like to submit, that the
      > fear was overcome.
      > >
      > > This told me it was really a fear of death I was
      > recoiling from, and
      > > that the demon fear was covering my fear of death.
      > >
      > > Commenting during meditation is very similar to
      > just "knowing".
      > > Knowing is acceptable. I hope someone will
      > correct me if I am wrong
      > > about this.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.