7243Re: Email questions about 3rd Eye and comments during meditation

  • texasbg2000
    Apr 30 10:48 AM
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear sir,
      > How should we react if we come into contact with evil spirits during
      > the 3rd eye meditation. Will the evil spirits harm me and how to
      deal
      > with them.
      > In most of your meditating techniques featured, comment must not be
      > done during meditation, why is it so and what will happen if one
      > really makes comments.
      > Thank you.
      > S.H.

      Dear SH:

      That was a very real fear in me also for many years, that I would be
      possessed if I turned loose and submitted to the meditation.

      For me it turned out that when I said to myself that I was willing to
      die to know what it is like to submit, that the fear was overcome.

      This told me it was really a fear of death I was recoiling from, and
      that the demon fear was covering my fear of death.

      Commenting during meditation is very similar to just "knowing".
      Knowing is acceptable. I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong
      about this.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic