7231Re: [Meditation Society of America] question: meditation suited to temperment

  • jeroen
    Apr 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Judi Rhodes"
      <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

> [...]
      Olympians. She's jazzed!

      > That was
      > a great story about using computer games for learning. For some
      time,
      > I volunteered in a program that brought architecture into
      schools.
      > The class I worked with was kindergartners. At that age, you
      don't
      > teach anything, you play. So, that's what we did: played pretend.
      >
      > ****** Yes, kids are good company aren't they?

      yes, until society tries to brainwash them and forces them to "do
      something" or at least "be somebody".. well, thanks, but no,
      thanks! :-)