7Re: New

    Sep 13, 2001
      Dear Tony,<br>Welcome. Right club, right time! Of
      course you don't have to be American. Meditators in more
      than 50 countries are involved in our web site and
      projects. We offer techniques from every tradition and if
      you will check out Meditation Station
      are aimed at helping your experience of meditation be
      a very beneficial one. If you ever have any
      specific questions or just want to share, here is the
      place to post. Welcome aboard!<br>Bob Rose
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic