656Re: Journal Entry

    Jul 8, 2002
      eveneon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Very hard to concentrate today. Could not stay focused. I'm not
      sure why, but I was finding it difficult to breathe today. It was like
      my lungs were never quite full of air, and a few times I had to open
      my mouth to draw in as much air as I could. I don't have a stuffy
      nose so I'm not sure what that is all about. About 10 minutes into my
      session I noticed my back pain, which gradually grew worse. I
      unconsciously came out of my session after fifteen minutes. Decided
      not to try and continue.
      Comment: Dear Eve, Have you heard that we are experiencing an air
      quality problem in our area (N.E. America)? This is caused by what
      must be an enormous fire in Ontario, Canada. Bette, who has asthma,
      had trouble this morning just walking the 30 or so feet to her car.
      As you know, I usually feel that "failed" meditation sessions have
      the best potential to learn from, but in this case, I can't even
      recommend taking a deep breath and calming down. You'd probably pass
      out. BTW, have you tried any healing techniques for your back
      problems?