655Journal Entry

  • eveneon
    Jul 8, 2002
      Date: July 8, 2002
      Time: 8:30am
      Duration: 15 minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, palms up, index finger
      touching thumb
      Technique: Body and breath awareness

      Very hard to concentrate today. Could not stay focused. I'm not sure
      why, but I was finding it difficult to breathe today. It was like my
      lungs were never quite full of air, and a few times I had to open my
      mouth to draw in as much air as I could. I don't have a stuffy nose
      so I'm not sure what that is all about. About 10 minutes into my
      session I noticed my back pain, which gradually grew worse. I
      unconsciously came out of my session after fifteen minutes. Decided
      not to try and continue.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic