653Re: Introduction

    Jul 8, 2002
      Welcome Lady Isa Moon,
      It is great to have someone with such varied interests adding energy
      to this group. I won't just look at you as someone who has experience
      with cancer, but since you have mentioned it, I am very glad that you
      have found meditation beneficial in dealing with it. I have a few
      friends who are in various stages of the healing/therapy process
      right now, and I'm glad to say that all are doing very well. With the
      help of traditional medical therapies and the multitude of
      Alternative Healing methods you are involved in, I'm hoping your
      healing curve will quickly and everafter ascend to and maintain
      perfect health and happiness. We have an article that shares nicely
      about cancer in issue #4 of our newsletter, The Inner Traveler. If
      you would like to check it out,the URL for the issue is:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it40984/index.html
      Also, we have a healing meditation on our web site (actually 8
      different techniques) that you might want to look into. It is #21 in
      the archives section. http://www.meditationsociety.com
      I am not aware of the BS program you are involved in, but I think
      that we will be seeing more and more of this in the near future. I was
      just in email communication with a new Meditation Society of America
      member who is in charge of a hospital based holistic health center in
      a burb of Philly. To quote her..."I...strongly advocate meditation as
      the key component to healing. As I'm sure you're aware, the
      conventional health care system is rather slow in coming around...."
      As a health care professional myself, it is great to see this
      direction starting to be taken in health care. Anyway, I'm glad you
      have joined the group and hope you will be sharing, enjoying, and
      benefiting from it.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose
      Isa Moon <moonwitch2000@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      I am Lady Isa Moon. I am an alternative medicine
      > practitioner specializing in Reiki, Past Life
      > Regressions, Crystal Healing, Aromatherapy,
      > Meditation, and much much more. I will be recieving a
      > BS degree in MindBody medicine this December.
      >
      > I started sitting regularly around age 10, and became
      > quite dependent on it after a bout with cancer in
      > 1999. I find it a wonderful tool for healing!
      >
      > Isa Moon
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic