643Re: Sandeep wrote...

  • judirhodes
    Jul 6, 2002

      > Dear Sandeep,
      >
      > We named this list Meditationsocietyofamerica because it serves as
      > the message board for the Meditation Society of America. This
      group,
      > our classes, The Inner Traveler newsletter (sample issue is at
      > http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html ), our web
      site,
      > Meditation Station (15,000 - 20,000 "hits" daily
      > http://www.meditationsociety.com ), are some of our humble
      efforts to
      > share meditation concepts and techniques without any cult or
      > religious obligations attached. This is getting to be harder and
      > harder to find.
      >
      > --------
      >
      > Thank you Bob.
      > Yes, not much profit in affirming that meditation, being the end
      of the "meditator", is the end of the meditation.
      > ------

      Hi everybody, Rev. Helen Hiwater here, and I just popped in to say,
      Straighten up and bow down! There's nooooo way around it! :-)

      heh heh heh! :-)

      ps - Thanks Bob, I just got the copy of your newsletter in the mail.

      Much love to all,
      Judi
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic